Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Working with Gauri parashare for YES!+ at Ahmedabad


It was 19th October 2010 when I met her for the 1st time. 3 fantastic YES!+ teachers Rasmin bhaiya, Piyu didi and Gauri didi came to Ahmedabad for organizing Mega YES!+ which was conducted by Bawa and Dinesh. We made a plan of forming 3 teams, which will be led by those 3 teachers. I had heard a lot about Rashmin bhaiya. I had even seen videos of his intro talks and I had loved that so much. At the time of team formation I wanted to be in Rashmin bhaiya’s team, fortunately I was put in Gaurididi’s team.



From 20th oct 2010 we started working for the course. I was amazed to see her enthusiasm. We went to many colleges, spoke to many people. Actually It was she, speaking to many people and I was just observing and learning the way she use to give intro talks, speak to directors of college, manage things, the way she use to follow Bawa’s instruction and much more. We worked for mega course in a team and it was amazing working with her.

After the course all teachers left. I got this news after diwali that out of 3 teachers, one will be coming back to Ahmedabad to work for YES!+, and it was Gaurididi. Great news was that she was going to stay near to my place. That was wow moment for me. I knew it was all designed that way, it can’t be a co-incidence. After she was back we went to many colleges, she gave many intro talks and this time the learning was of next level.



Some advices from my side when you are working with Gaurididi.

 Be punctual and be ready for surprises.

 She will be busy all the time and she will make sure that you also are busy in some work.

 If your day is very good then Bau might call her and you can over hear bau.

 You can get to know lots of interesting things about Bau from her which generally people doesn’t know.

 You can also know many things about the ashram and guru stories happening in the ashram.

 Bau has also taught her cooking. So if you are lucky you can have Satvik, tasty and delicious food.

 She doesn’t demand comfort, very adaptable to new things. She keeps learning new things. You can even teach her your regional language and she will pick it up really fast.

 She can even tell you what to eat and what not to eat. Once she told me not to eat onions in dinner, and from that day I have never consumed it.

 If you get tickled easily then don’t let her know, she will tickle you a lot.

 She is really good observer, if you want positive change in yourself, ask for her feedback, it will definitely help you.

 If YES!+ work had happened nicely then you can also get ice-cream and Lassi treat.

 She will call you up and describe things happening in ashram so nicely that you would fell you are present right there.





1 comment:

  1. had read it before and re read it now and it really makes me smile at how you have described things. goes to show how good an observer you are.

    ReplyDelete